tracking issue https://github.com/anoma/anoma/issues/620
- Separate matchmakers from intent gossiper nodes
- Various fixes and improvements
- fixes for issues found in the Feigenbaum testnet
- Persistent storage
- Intent gossip and matching of complex txs
- multi-party trades (e.g. 10)
- multi-asset trades (FT, NFT)
- NFT swaps
- Benchmarking base load for the entire network
tracking issue https://github.com/anoma/anoma/issues/35
- learning rust
- usable node + client setup :
- incentive function
- mempool and white list
- basic matchmaker
The intent gossip is build conjointly to the ledger and share the same binary.
The node is built into
anoman, it runs all the necesarry part, rpc server,
libp2p, intent gossip app.
The intent gossip application
The network behaviour is the part that react on network event. It creates a
tokio::mpsc::channel) with the intent gossip to communicate all
intent it receive.
If the rpc command line option is set it creates a tonic server that receive
command from a client and send theses through a channel
tokio::mpsc::channel) to the the intent gossip.
Allow to submit a intent :
anoma gossip --data "data"