tracking issue https://github.com/anoma/anoma/issues/125
- various shell and protocol fixes, improvements and additions
- add more crypto support
- WASM improvements
- implement new validity predicates
- storage improvements
- gas & fees
- fixes for issues found in the Feigenbaum testnet
- IBC integration
- Ferveo/ABCI++ integration
- PoS improvements and new features
- testing (unit + integration + e2e)
- storage values refactoring
- use checked arithmetics
- validator VP
- staking rewards
- staking reward VP
- change consensus key
tracking issue https://github.com/anoma/anoma/issues/62
- build key schema for access
- implement dynamic account sub-spaces
- implement more complete support for WASM transactions and validity predicates
- transactions can read/write all storage
- validity predicates receive the set of changes (changed keys or complete write log) and can read their pre/post state
- add basic transaction gas metering
- various other improvements
tracking issue https://github.com/heliaxdev/rd-pm/issues/5
- get some hands-on experience with Rust and Tendermint
- initial usable node + client (+ validator?) setup
- provide a base layer for other prototypes that need to build on top of a ledger
The main components are built in a single Cargo project with shared library code and multiple binaries:
anoma- main executable with commands for both the node and the client (
anoman- the node
anomac- the client
The node is built into
The shell is what currently pulls together all the other components in the node.
When it's ran:
- establish a channel (e.g.
mpsc::channel- Multi-producer, single-consumer FIFO queue) for communication from tendermint to the shell
- launch tendermint node in another thread with the channel sender
- send tendermint ABCI requests via the channel together with a new channel sender to receive a response
- run shell loop with the channel receiver, which handles ABIC requests:
This module handles initializing and running
tendermint and forwards messages for the ABCI requests via its channel sender.
Key-value storage. More details are specified on Storage page.
anoma runto start the node (will initialize (if needed) and launch tendermint under the hood)
anoma resetto delete all the node's state from DB and tendermint's state
Allows to submit a transaction with an attached wasm code to the node with:
anoma tx --code tx.wasm
It presents back the received response on stdout. Currently, it waits for both the mempool validation and application in a block.
- home directory (db storage and tendermint config and data)
The genesis parameters, such as the initial validator set, are used to initialize a chain's genesis block.
The types for data that can be submitted to the node via the client's RPC commands.